Here are the predictions for launching early next week. The red blob is launch site, the green blob is landing location. The CAA will only allow us to launch if the drift is to the North or North West. So as things stand Monday doesn't look likely, Wednesday looks to give us the best chance. Of course everything can change and just because Wednesday looks okay for launch now doesn't mean it will still be on Tuesday morning.
We have to make a decision on launch three days ahead, so will make a final decision on whether we can launch on Monday 16th on Friday 14th. After that we'll make a decision each day on whether we can launch in three days time.