The predicted flight paths for Monday 16th and Tuesday 17th Jan show Peaky drifting south. The Civil Aviation Authority requires us only to launch when the balloon will drift to the north or north west. So we have ruled out a launch before Wednesday.
Currently the predicted path for Wednesday 18th is also wrong for launch. However, things can change and we'll make a final decision on whether Wednesday is a possible launch day on Monday.
At least Peaky is going to get a bit more rest time.